So….this is a very easy one….and I’m sure you all know how to do this….but for those who don’t…here we go..
1. Have something very important to do…(tidy your room, finish a homework due 1st lesson tomorrow, wash your hair). Something important.
2. Now….here’s the tricky bit…put it off with something less important. Such as listening to music, dancing around. Getting hyper. Watching TV. Baking cookies. Scrolling through the internet…Blogs…Websites….YouTube…. etc.
3. And at the very last minute…finish the very important thing you had to do in the 1st place.
TADA! You have now procrastinated. Now I would say stop it and realise you’ve wasted all your time on rubbish and start your homework now. But…..you’re in the procrastinating mood so you won’t be listening to anything I say….
So…my friend and I have been looking everywhere to try and find out where we can buy a unicycle…this is what happened…
We needed a 24″ unicycle….let’s replay my morning…
*Start video chat with friend and immediately go into search mode for unicycles.*
AMAZON- good unicycles….only 5 are 24″…..then out of those 5, 3 are out of my price range…. and then there are 2 left, so I pick my favorite one…still at the top end of my money!! And its red and blue….might have to paint over that….I was trying to look for a green or yellow one…but it seems hard enough to even find a unicycle. (AMAZON- 1 unicycle)
EBAY- All unicycles are either collection only or wayyyyyyy too expensive!!! (EBAY- none)
GUMTREE- Again I forgot that all of these are collection only…and…I have no idea where anywhere is….so….??
ARGOS- DOES NOT SELL UNICYCLES!!
So in conclusion, if you want to buy a unicycle, please just go through all these websites, be disappointed and then refer back to the very 1st one you saw on AMAZON….
By the way….if anyone has any good places to buy unicycles or any shops to go to (UK) please tell me…..!!
THANK YOU! And I hope your search for unicycles went better than mine! BYE!
URGHHHHHH…I’m sooo bored!!!!!!! OK so this isn’t your normal post….but its like half 8 and I really am just too tired to do anything right now. At half 8 I’m tired….sheesh. I’ve been tired since Monday….I think I should just go to bed now or something. URGH! OK …I go now…
Sorry if you were expecting a real post…it’s me for goodness sake don’t expect too much!
Ok…well thank you for reading this….
This isn’t ACTUALLY how to persuade people, I’m just writing this so I can persuade my friend to get Facebook. You see, lets call her … Jam. This is how the tale goes…
1. She is 13 so it’s not like she’s breaking the law…..
2. All her friends are on it and she did just say ‘Oh i want to be able to talk to you guys on FB it’s like your always on it!’
3. FB is amazing. You can chat…without using texts! (And I no you can do that on other sites but to persuade Jam even more lets juts agree that Facebook is the only site hat does this…ok?’
4. She told us that she WOULD get it almost 7-8…yeah 8 weeks ago and she still hasn’t got it!!
5. She has no real reason not to get it!
6. There are 5 of us and only 1 of her.
TADA! OK so I hope now, now this this argument is online she will hopefully get Facebook! I will definitely tell you if she does, in the mean time please comment or like this or even share it, (No one shares anything these days…I find it very upsetting) so that she can see how many people want her to join. So if you think she should join then do all of that…but then again if you think she shouldn’t join then I will be asking for a very detailed argument in the comments which I will gladly reply to with my argument!
Oh and Thank you to the new subscriber…. Yeah that’s right don’t act like I didn’t see the notification! I see ya! And I applaud ya! Well done! YAY! Woop Woop!
Me very happy now…..
Jokes I’m always happy…
I’m on the verge of hyper….
Keep the orange juice away..
(Orange juice makes me go hyper…)
WELL…ME NOW EXTRA HAPPY.
Oh dear….But that subscriber who joined 16 minutes ago do not unsubscribe because of this post and the fact that you made me go hyper…Please. Hyper isn’t always a bad thing….I think. Please do not be frightened my the scary and deadly direct post….
Ok so before I creep you out any more…I’m gonna go…BYE!
So you wanna try changing your name from lets say Molly Smith (Sorry really can’t think of any other last name right now (actually…)). So your name is now Molly Stimson. And you are trying to change your name to your username which is something like milly (or Millie..hmmm) milliemollymandy. You know how all you tubers have 1 word names…interesting…This is how…
1. I have no idea how! Please tell me….I tried everything….I googled the fricken question!! It used to be….1-click on YouTube settings 2-above your name should be a button called ‘use nickname’ 3-type in nickname 4-And your done.
But no…….not now…now this whole production comes into fashion! You click on your name and suddenly your in your Google account…..Do I even own a Google account?? DO NOW! Then I get stressed about updating my Google account and am drawn away from what I was trying to do to change my background picture ‘Stripes…ew. Lets go…hmm…well…..’ Well not really like that…But similar! And now if you want to use you ‘nickname’ it now has to be used like this…
Molly Stimson (milliemollymandy)
I give up.
But now is chance to help out that strange, messed up kid whose blog you read every weekend (Yeah changed again…I can’t be bothered to explain it…work it out for yourself….September….hmmm…and what happens then….oh snap that lil ol beastie called school of course) and please I don’t even care if you have the same problem, just tell me below to make me not feel like some lil’ idiot!! I don’t want to be alone!! Tech no like me and me no like tech!
OK BYE! Sorry about me rant….I didn’t mean it…OK…I kinda did…but…urgh…BYE!
PS. I bet any one of you 50 pence that some wise ass it gonna stumble along my blog and be all like…’Really…It’s soooooooo simple…juts click there…type it in…and there you go!’
50 pence people…50 pence!
No. Uh uh. Tut tut tut. DO NOT LAUGH. This IIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS a, what I call, serious post. (If you’ve noticed I have been watching MIRANDA!!) Such fun, such fun! Oh a double! Ahhh….good times! But I have always been wondering about ‘Santa’, ‘Father Christmas’…1st of all if he was the father of Christmas…what kind of father names their child Christmas..???? Oh and the other thing was how did he climb chimneys.
You may have heard that the reindeer fly him up there and land on the roof. But I feel like I need a more logical approach.
1. Go outside..right now, and look at your roof. Do you think a sleigh with reindeer can land on a pointy roof? NO.
And with this proven fact in mind we must therefor decide that Christmas’s father got up some other way. Here are a few guesses of how I think he could have done it.
2. The sleigh was positioned flying right next to the chimney and Santa jumped in. (But that jump must have been terrifying to do all around the world. And I don’t believe he would have managed it with all those prezzys!)
3. He climbs the house from the floor, in a kind of James Bond, Die Hard fashion. (But again this must have been extremely hard with prezzys!)
4. He actually just breaks in the front door and plops down the prezzys then runs out again careful to lock the door and he just uses the chimney excuse to make him seem more adventurous. (Now….try and find a problem with that my dear hearty friend!)
So that just proves it, Santa is lying but it didn’t harm anyone which is why we still love our parents. *cough cough* I mean ..Santa….of course.